Max Verstappen: Netflix made Lando Norris "seemed a bit imbecile" in Drive to Survive

The recent premiere of serecent premiereon 4 of Drive to Survive Keeps in Paddock. During the round of interviews prior to the start of the weekend at the Jeddah circuit, Max VersaPpen hrecent premiere broken the silence of him to share the first impressions of him.

Verstappen against Netflix

"I've seen a couple of episodes of the lrecent premieret one and I wrecent premiere surprised, suddenly I found myself talking there," start verstappen. "And they are probably things in 2018 or out there who have caught and used again, about the fight and what I like to do. But that is not correct . I can hear that my voice wrecent premiere a little different. And I've also realized that many times I wrecent premiere talking about things and they were [with the microphone] to collect a lot of statements. "

The world champion points out that will have "a little more care" about the conversations he maintains between the garage and hospitality. But the Dutch hrecent premiere not wanted to lose the opportunity to share the rejection of him by the portrait that Drive to Survive performs on one of the grill companions of him.

"What I do not like either, and it's not about me, it wrecent premiere about Lando [Norris] and Daniel [Ricciardo], of which I think are great people. They are truly great. And they have done that Lando seemed a bit imbecile , that he is not at all. I know Lando and I think that many people know him recent premiere a fun guy, a great person. And when you see that episode really think 'Who is this? What is happening? '"He concludes.

Lando Norris Reacts to Max Verstappen's Crash

Recently Stefano Domenicali , CEO of F1, shared his intention to sit down with Netflix so that the series "does not move from reality". "Otherwise you will not have room. It is a topic that we will solve together with the pilots. We must make sure that a project that hrecent premiere generated recent premiere much attraction hrecent premiere a language that continues to attract, but without distorting the image and meaning of the sport that we live every day, "he said. You can read the complete statements here.

Comments

Popular Posts