We were forced for these games and then found them pretty good

They exist, these games, in which love is only at second glance. Some games first scare us or do not worry any need to play them. The fact that this does not always have to stay like that show the games in this article, to which we ve been forced in a certain way, for example by repeated recommendations from others. And where we had to find out that she even liked us pretty much.

Do you also have such games? If so, she writes us in the comments and tells us your story!

Eleen has become against expectation to the monster Hunter

Monster Hunter has always been one of these rows of rows of rows of rows of rows of rows of rows, which I never really rugged myself. Although the combat system looked funny and with monster Hunter: World then came a great-looking offshoot for the PS4. But somehow I was always scared that the gameplay loop would be bored quickly, because in games, the story is actually more and more important to me than the fights. And the former is more functional in MHW, if even with loving intermediate sequences.

But somehow it came to the fact that I could try MHW with a friend. Or rather said that I spent hours in the character creation and then played a few minutes. Nonetheless, I was articulated and also looking for a new cooop game. Hundreds of hours and master ranks later I can now say that Monster Hunter is a row of play for me - especially when I can play together with others.

Dennis now tucks in a scaler over the ocean

One thing in advance: forced to play a game, so far it has not come. Rather, in the case of Sea of ​​Thieves, after years, I was forced to finally try the sea adventure. That I pushed the Xbox game as long as has a quite simple reason: it is primarily a multiplayer game. And with those I can hardly start something because of the hustle and bustle for a long time.

Sot, however, most of the time everything is not hectic. Rather, it is fun with his little crew across the sea to scrapers to lift treasures or just squat on the deck with his teammates. And then it comes to the seascap, making a lot of fun in the group.

Tobi for a long time against Counter-Strike

She had felt every R, this great PC LAN time, in which in narrow chambers or large halls, especially the shooter phenomenon Counter-Strike was pulled up and down. I too was on these LANs, Counter-Strike was not interested for a long time for a long time, because on the one hand I prefer to play shooter on the console and on the other hand the sterile look of the game did not really mind - for the horror and incomprehension of my friends, for the Valve Ballery at that time something like the Holy Grail was.

When the title was implemented in 2003 for the Xbox, I remained skeptical. Forced I was then from a group with which I played regularly Project Gotham Racing 2 at that time. These made me swarm of Counter-Strike that I softened myself softly, the game bought and bitter was disappointed. Namely bitter disappointed that I had never been interested in this multiplayer pearl before. What a shooter! And so it happened that I have been connecting some of my most beautiful online experiences with Counter-Strike since that time. And I m almost a bit of a bit of my initial ignorance in hindsight.

Linda never wanted to play Destiny 2, but then became addictive

Against Destiny I have rang a long time. The look and the Lotshooter game principle did not want to convince me at all, so I successfully skipped the first part. I also ignored the successor for a long time, until then Kollegin Rae has insisted on it, that I should take a look at it. And well: At some point I was grooved and worried me Destiny 2.

The Young Influencer Who Was Forced To Date What followed then surprised me: over months I saw myself caught in a search price and did not play anything else anymore. This very intense time is now over. I only sporadically look into the game again and again, but every time with a pleasant feeling. It was a nice time.

And you? Which play did you forced ?

Comments

Popular Posts